SEAWALL, DOCK AND BOAT LIFT INSPECTIONS
40+ Years of Experience | Family Owned & Operated
Seawall, Dock, and Boat Lift Inspections
Shelton Home Inspections, Inc is qualified to provide seawall, dock, and boat lift inspections. Let us make it easy for you with a complete inspection including all the necessary components of a home so you can make an educated decision on the purchase of your next home.
Inspections include conditions related to:
- Seawall type i.e. PVC interlocking vertical panels with concrete poured top cap or other.
- Over all seawall condition and remaining life expectancy
- Seawall deterioration i.e. cracks from spalling, movement of panels, soil settlement seawall back-fill issues, visible signs of rust bleeder stains on concrete.
- Seawall exposure evaluation
- Estimated cost of replacement based on todays price per square foot.
- Type of dock material and overall condition.
- Dock deterioration including popped nails, wood deterioration, and condition of dock supports above water (we do not inspect below the water line)
- Boat lift inspection including overall condition and operational functions.
- Boat lift equipment evaluation and electrical components.
Request Your Inspection
READ OUR REVIEWS